A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
kyun! (pronounced as you like) is an osu!-like rhythm game (you can play with osu! beatmaps).
kyun! has 3 modes:
- CatchIt (Catch the notes)
- ubeat (hit at the notes with numeric keypad or touchscreen)
- osu! (Yep, kyun-style osu [in development])
Catch all balls as posible, keys are: W, A,UP: Moves 1 row up
S, D, DOWN: Moves 1 row down
If SHIFT key is pressed, moves 2 rows instead 1
When the aproach hexagon closes around to a blue hexagon, press the number key correspondent to their position (ex: top-left corner, "7" key)
When a hexagon is red appears, press and hold while a cyan circle is filling.
Easy! (I guess)
osu!-like mode, it's still in development:
Z, X: hit
Double Time, Auto.
Well, I have only 2 beatmaps:
You can download beatmaps from bloodcat.com/osu/, and drop .osz into the game
In Config menu, you can add your osu! existing beatmaps folder, it will shares osu/songs folder with kyun!
kyun! uses its own game-engine over XNA Framework 4
I think in the future, I'll make a open-source release
kyun! needs "Microsoft XNA Framework 4 Refresh Redistributable"
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Patch 19011832 days ago
- New beta!52 days ago
- More UI Improvements coming soon60 days ago
- Next version soon78 days ago
- Beatmap selector MockupNov 01, 2018
- QuestionOct 22, 2018
- Update 1810171500Oct 17, 2018
- kyun! server shutdown (for a while)Oct 07, 2018